Pages

Saturday, January 24, 2015

One My Favorite Cutting Tools


      It's my ergonomic handle rotary cutter from Martelli's.  I bought one of these rotary cutters a couple of years ago and I fell in love.  These rotary cutters come 45 mm and 60 mm sizes and in right hand and left hand models, which is kind of cool.  The company even has a video on it's website on how to hold it.  The demonstration on that video is pretty amazing because he cuts layers and layers of fabric.

   Here's the link to the website so you can see what I'm talking about.  Link to the Martelli rotary cutter page is here.

  Oh, and I just ordered a second one for my sewing room.  While I'm thinking about rotary cutter, I've resolved to change the blade more frequently so my cutting might be more accurate (and goodness knows I need all the help I can get).\