Pages

Saturday, January 24, 2015

Inspiration Found. Thanks, Lucy.



    I was browsing the web yesterday and looked in at Lucy's Attic24 blog.  Lucy is a brilliant crocheter who loves color, takes beautiful photos, and is super nice about sharing ideas and patterns with her readers.  I had seen the sweet flower heart you see here before but yesterday I realized (light bulb turns on here) that those little flowers would look so cute in a petal pink yarn decorating my bedroom in some way.  With the picture and pattern right in front of me all I had to do was convert the UK crochet terms to US crochet terms (conversion chart on this page), grab my yarn and size G crochet hook and make some of these these little beauties.

  Here are the pink flowers I made using Lucy at Attic 24's pattern.  These were really fun to make.  I finished 16 of them while watching TV last night.  I just have to decide what to do with them.  Thanks, Lucy.