Pages

Thursday, August 18, 2016

Two More Baby Projects From The Past

       When my cousin had her baby five years ago, I made her three baby gifts, one was the crocheted afghan that I showed in the previous post, another was a fleece blanket with a crocheted edging.  I bought a yard of very colorful fleece and crocheted a bright yellow scalloped edging on it.  It was super simple to make and made a great blanket for tummy time.   Here's a picture.


The last gift was a knitted toy.  The toy pattern is called Uh-Ohs and it's a pattern you have to buy from a seller on Ravelry so I can't divulge any of the details of the pattern.   I was a beginner knitter and this pattern was easy to follow and it was fun to knit.  The sewing at the end was a little fiddly but is was well worth it.  This was my completed toy.




No comments: