I have resumed making my scrappy 16 patch blocks and I finished making all 35 of them today. I'm in the process of putting the sashing and the rows together and in a few days I should have a quilt top.
Here are the first two rows of blocks sewn up.
I won't be assembling the scrappy 16 patch blocks quilt top into a quilt sandwich for quilting until I finish the scrappy string block quilt top.
The pre-printed vest project called "Needle Art From My Heart" was awful. I hated the stiffness of the pre-printed fabric. I couldn't make myself finish it. I threw the whole thing in the trash.
I have to make a new ironing board cover and I'll start that this weekend. It won't take long to get a new cover made. I'm using this: