Pages

Thursday, March 30, 2023

Knitted Ear Warmer Finished.

    I finished knitting the ear warmer with the Caron Simply Soft in black.  It knitted up very quickly and it's ready to give to my daughter.  These are a picture of the tube at 7 inches before bind off and the tube sewn up and made into a double thick ear warmer.   I'm in the process of knitting one of these with gray yarn for me.

   



     I found another small project I want to make and I just printed the free pattern for it.  I'll share it next week when it's finished.  I have also pulled out my half finished quilt top to get more blocks added to it.  I surprised myself and found three more rows of four patches to add to the top that were already made in the fabric box.  I just need to make another three rows to finish the top.  I might have that done by the end of next week.

No comments: