Pages

Tuesday, March 14, 2023

Designing A Way To Store My Disney Ears, Baseball Hats, and Sun Hats

     After my November trip to Disney I had accumulated 3 pair of Mickey Mouse ears, one headband version and two made with visors.  The headband is my Snow White ears, I bought the Tigger visor ears for the November trip and my dear daughter gave me a paid of Tinkerbell visor ears for my birthday.  I needed a way to store the ears so they wouldn't get crushed.  I made a fabric strip to hang from a hanger with fabric loops that button close.  The fabric loops slip through the visor and button to secure the ears.  The whole thing hangs from a hanger in my closet.  




    I acquired another pair of Mickey Mouse ears with a red polka dot Minnie bow.

    I'm currently making a similar item to store my sun hats and baseball hats so they are easier to access and they stay neat.  It's easy to make and works perfectly.




No comments: