Pages

Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Mindful Shopping

      I like to shop.

       I shop a lot on the internet.  I don't buy everything on the internet but I do buy quite a bit of stuff.  I like the convenience of shopping on the internet, I love getting free shipping when I can, and sometimes I can only find what I want on the internet.  In the last year or so I have had about five very unsatisfactory shopping experiences and in three cases, I was completely ripped off.

      Paying for items I don't receive or items that arrive broken is not my idea of a good shopping experience.  Even using an on line payment site that claims it will protect me from being ripped off, was completely useless in one instance.

     I'm not going to name any of the places that I have had a bad experience with, but I don't think I'm the only shopper that is having this problem.    

      I'm tired of being ripped off by websites.  I will not shop at the stores/sites that have ripped me off or that have given me bad customer service.  I'm keeping a list of good stores/sites and bad stores/sites, as well as deleting the bad sites from my favorites.

     From now on I will be more mindful of where I spend my money.

 


   

No comments: