Pages

Tuesday, February 17, 2015

See All The Pretty, Pretty Buttons

   I received all the buttons I ordered last week.  I can't believe I received both those orders so quickly.  Here they are.  The wooden buttons in the first two pictures were ordered from Amazon and the plastic buttons in the jars were ordered from Artist Supply Source.  I have to say the buttons from Artist Supply Source were very reasonable, but the shipping costs equal the amount spent on the buttons.




   I have to sort through the green buttons in the jar to find 16 pretty ones to add to my little pink crocheted flowers.  Once I have the buttons attached, I have to figure out what I am going to use as the background for my flowers.  The entire project will end up as a wall decoration for my bedroom.


No comments: