Pages

Saturday, July 29, 2023

Crochet Bandana And A Wood Shim Wreath

     I fell into a rabbit hole of looking at patterns for crochet bandanas.  I remember them from the 70's and I thought it would be fun to make a few.  I found a couple with some bobble textures in the patterns and I settled on a pattern with small bobbles made with picot stitches.  Here is the youtube video with the full pattern including a beautiful border which I modified.  

    


   I finished my wood shim wreath with stain.  I used Rustoleum dark walnut stain with polyurethane included.  It took a couple of days to finish the staining of 30 shims, but I love the look.



  Next projects are the fall and Halloween pinwheels and I have to finish making the embroidered Halloween pillows.  Those will be the only fall projects I'm making this year.

No comments: