Pages

Monday, July 3, 2023

More Crochet. Lavender Flowers.

    There are loads of tutorials for the lavender flowers.  You won't go wrong with any of them.  I did use one tutorial for the flowers and one tutorial for the leaves because I thought the small leaves worked better with the flower.  These were fun to make.  It takes about 45 minutes to make the flowers and another 20 minutes to make one leaf.  I painted each skewer/dowel stick green that I glued the flowers to.  That was the easiest way for me to get color on it.  I didn't want to wrap it with yarn like one tutorial did.  I thought that was a waste of yarn.  Here is a picture of the small (using a 6 inch skewer) and large (using a 12 inch - quarter inch dowel stick) lavender flowers I made.  These are going to dear daughter.  I'm going to make some for me in the next few days.  




No comments: