Pages

Thursday, December 2, 2021

Quick Christmas Tree Block For My Wire Frame

 I have a wire frame that I usually just keep a blue paper pieced star on.  At fall and winter holidays I just put the frame away because I don't have anything seasonal to put on the frame.  Tonight I made a quick Christmas tree block to put on the wire frame so I can continue to use the frame during the holiday.   I want to make a few different Christmas star blocks and make blocks for other holidays as well.  

Tonight I went to my fabric stash and found the background, the tree and trunk fabric and cut it to size.  The frame holds an 8" block.  The tree and trunk is raw edge applique and this  was a very quick (took me about an hour and 15 minutes to find the fabric, cut it up and sew it up) and satisfying project.




No comments: