Pages

Thursday, December 16, 2021

More Stars From Sticks (Sticks From The Yard)

 I gathered up enough sticks to make ten of these rustic stars.  Enough to share with dear daughter.  Five for her and five for me.  They were easy to make after cutting the sticks with my loppers (they were a little too thick to use my pruning shears on).  I cut the pieces 5 1/2 inches in length and I put the stars together with a ton of hot glue on them, then tied up the ends with jute twine from the Dollar Store.   Dear daughter shared that she likes these stars better than the ones made from coffee stirrer sticks.  


  



   Oh, and I put a Christmas tie and a tree on my little Peppermill doggie.


That's the last of the Christmas crafting 2021.  I will be making some cookie press cookies this week but I won't be blogging about those and I'm gearing up for my next birthday at the end of the month.  

No comments: