Pages

Friday, December 25, 2020

I Finished My Last Christmas Craft For 2020

I made my garland with the music sheets today.  It was the last Christmas craft that I had on my list to make this year.  I didn't take a picture because I haven't hung it up.  I have to find a place to hang it and I'll do that next year.  For now I'm just going to pack up the garland.  

I finished the last two tinsel trees turning them into drop cloth trees the other night.  Here are the three I made all together.



One more thing I made today was clothesline bowls.  I had this clothesline for a few years.  I had tried to make one of these bowls with part of this clothesline but I didn't like it.  I covered the entire clothesline with fabric it was too much color.   I recently saw the clothesline bowls with just blips of fabric to color the bowl and I liked that much better.  I used the open toe foot on my machine and that makes it easier to see what you are doing.  

Here are the two bowls I made today.  I made these with red and green fabric for Christmas.  I will give these to dear daughter tomorrow.  I'm planning on getting another clothesline to make some more for me.





No comments: