Pages

Saturday, June 9, 2018

Time To Think About Christmas Sewing and Making

    It's never too early to think about Christmas decorations.  I'm probably going to start my Christmas ornament making next month.   

     This is a quick post to give you a link to a video tutorial on how to make a cute snowman Christmas ornament.  I watch a knitting podcast on youtube called Craft House Magic.  Ellie has a video on how to hand sew an adorable snowman Christmas ornament.  She even provides viewers with a .pdf template for the shape of the snowman.  Which is great because I can't draw.   Her tutorial is wonderful, she shows you exactly how to make the whole ornament in a 24 minute video.  I have some white wool felt on order to make several of these lovelies for family and friends.

    Here's the link to the video:     https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nZQ-HVBhHLA

     Have fun.

No comments: