I finished sewing the hem of the second nightgown about 30 minutes ago. I washed the fabric last night and started ironing and pinning my pattern early this morning. I didn't work on them all day today, I had some other things to take care of but most of the day was taken up with sewing.
I was experimenting with a 1" bias tape maker (cutting the strips 2" wide) on the purple nightgown and that binding was a little too wide. I fixed my problem on the pink nightgown and I cut my strips 1 1/2" and folded these by hand which was just as easy as making the bias tape with an iron. These nightgowns are fun to sew.
I received three more fabrics in the mail today to make three more nightgowns. I will wash the fabric tomorrow.