Pages

Wednesday, March 9, 2016

My Miss Marple Scarf

    I finished knitting this last night.  It's a free pattern on Ravelry so I can't link it here, but you can join Ravelry for free and get it.  The pattern was pretty easy, but not written very clearly.  I did manage to figure out the vague parts.

    I made this with some stash yarn that I had.  It's Patons Classic Wool in the Wedgewood colorway. I love the striping on it.  I will definitely knit this scarf again.  I think I would like this in several solid colors.





    This morning I found this super easy pattern for crocheted bows to make hair clips and I crocheted these four bows in about 20 minutes.  It's so easy.  The pattern link is here.  These will make cute pins as well.  They are about two inches wide and an inch tall.




No comments: