Pages

Monday, March 28, 2016

Another Knitting Project

    I cast on my dishcloth shawl a couple of days ago and I'm loving this easy, easy knit.  It's all garter stitch with a yarn over on every row to increase.  I'm using Vanna's Choice acrylic yarn in the Linen colorway with my size 8  40" Harmony circular needles from Knitpicks.  The pattern is essentially a half of the Grandmother's Favorite Dishcloth pattern which is a perfect triangle for a shawl.

     I've been wanting to make one of these for awhile and I actually started this shawl a couple of years ago with some lace yarn held double but I didn't finish it because I made a few errors that just looked awful so I pitched the project and the yarn because I couldn't stand to look at it anymore.




   I took this picture in the middle of a row because I love the classic look of the needles with the knit fabric stretched between the two needles,




 

No comments: