Pages

Saturday, October 10, 2015

Super Quick Sewing Machine Service

     This past Wednesday I took Martha, my Bernina 1530, in to the shop for a service and to have the electrical cord fixed.  I wasn't expecting it back for a couple of weeks at the earliest, but on Thursday I received a call that my machine was ready for pick up and it was fixed.  That's what I call super quick service.  I picked the machine up yesterday.

    This machine has a retracting electrical cord which I love.  When I finish using the machine and want to move it, I just push a button in the back of the machine and the electrical cord retracts into the machine.  It's a neat feature.  The foot pedal cord does the same thing.  I never have to worry about losing either cord for this machine.

    Martha and her new cord.


  The machine cord and the foot pedal cord all tucked in.


    Close up of the foot pedal cord retracted.



   I'm hanging my bedroom curtains today (finished them last night) and I am getting ready to cut that lovely yellow fabric for the dining room and living room curtains.

   I'm also going to make a scissor pouch for my big, expensive Gingher scissors.  I found this youtube tutorial to make this cute pouch.  Scissor pouch tutorial link here.

No comments: