Pages

Thursday, August 20, 2015

Missing Colors

   I was thinking about my fabric stash a couple of days ago and I realized that I do not have a lot of orange fabric in my collection.  I think I have one or two small pieces of orange fabric.   The same thing goes for purple fabric.  I'm fixing that little problem this week with some fabric purchases.

   I just bought 4 yards of this fabric from an etsy seller.

 


Pairing the orange with this fabric I just found at Joann's on sale for $5.99 a yard.  Yippee!



   I'll be using these in my next quilt project with plain white as my background fabric.  I'll be using my new Quick Curve Ruler by Sew Kind Of Wonderful to make the Metro Twist Pattern.

   I'm currently working on my sunflower door decoration.  That should be done soon.  




No comments: