Sunday, April 5, 2015

Crocheted Flowers on Brown Fabric


      So I crocheted these flowers a couple of months ago and last week I finally finished this project.  Not exactly as I had envisioned it.  I had a really hard time figuring out what fabric I wanted to put the flowers on and I ended up with this brown fat quarter that I pulled out at the start of the project.   I hand sewed the green buttons I bought especially for this project into the quilt sandwich to secure the flowers and I free motion quilted around each flower to give it some stability.  I'm planning on hanging this somewhere, I just can't decide how to hang it.  It will sit for a few months while I think about it.



    I'm working on making a quilt ladder and I have to start a new fabric project.

No comments: