Pages

Thursday, June 8, 2023

Christmas Gingerbread Ornaments

   I just got back from a week in South Carolina spending time with my daughter, her doggie and her friends.  We made our home base in Greer, SC and were close enough to make a couple of day trips to North Carolina to visit the Arboretum and Biltmore Gardens since they are doggie friendly.  Anything not doggie friendly and I was there to stay at the VRBO rental to be stay with the doggie.  While dogsitting I would work on these little guys.

  These were easy and fun to make.  I made 6 of these but you can easily make enough for a gingerbread man army.  I used brown craft felt, tiny rick rack, ribbon for hanging, brown and white embroidery floss, black beads for eyes, tiny white buttons, fiberfill, and Alene's glue to attach the rick rack, and a little hot glue to attach the buttons.  You can also sew the buttons on.  Here is the link to the instructions I used:  link here.

   



No comments: