Pages

Tuesday, November 30, 2021

Another Glue Gun Review

 I bought this glue gun (made by Adtech) at the same time I purchased the mini I have been using.  I did a review of the mini glue gun on December 23, 2017.  The mini glue gun is also made by Adtech. Link to that review is here..  That glue gun is still working very well.  I used it just tonight to replace the regular size glue gun that is not working right.

  The regular size glue gun worked great until last night when it stopped feeding my glue through.  I had to push a stick of glue from the back to get the glue to flow.  It's junk.  I bought it as a supplement to the mini glue gun because it had 2 temperature settings and that seemed like a great feature.  I didn't pay a lot for this item, but I barely used it and it stopped working.  The model no. is 0453.  I need to replace it because I have lots of full size glue sticks I want to use.  I did some shopping on Amazon today but I'm not ready to buy another glue gun just now.  I think I'll wait until after Christmas. 

  I'd like to buy my glue gun locally but I noticed that Michaels doesn't have a big selection of glue guns and JoAnn's sells a lot of AdTech glue guns and supplies.  I will probably end up ordering it from Amazon, but I will wait until the first of the year.  

Pictures of a poor excuse for a glue gun.  





No comments: