Pages

Friday, November 26, 2021

A Couple of Projects That I Finished In November

 I have two other projects in the process, but I wanted to post these two projects since November is almost over.

  I bought this little dachshund cookie jar at the Goodwill store.  it did not have a lid but I have a fondness for dachshunds so I picked it up so I could paint it navy blue and put it in my dining room.

Here is what he looked like before paint.  I stole this picture off the web.



Here is what he looks like as a navy blue doggie.  I put a fall bow on him.  It's almost time to make a Christmas bow for him.  My daughter named him Peppermill.


I also found a use for the leftover hymnal pages that I did not use on my hymnal garland that I made at Christmas last year.  I haven't shared the hymnal garland I made yet because I made it right as I was putting the Christmas decorations up.  I will post a picture after I get it out in a few days.

I made a garland for dear daughter with hearts sewn together and sewn to jute twine to hang.  It's six feet long.  I sewed three hearts together and then sewed them to the jute twine.  It was fun to make.




I'm working on some small embroidered Christmas pillows for decorating.  I made up some little names and used some regular sayings and embroidered them onto fabric to make into little pillows, like the Halloween pillows I made.  I'll share them when I get them put together.  I still have to make a few more and then I'll start putting them together.  I'm also working on a decoupage of a napkin that I started but I messed it up and I have to re-do it.  It was for Thanksgiving but I missed that boat for this year.



 

No comments: