Pages

Wednesday, April 21, 2021

My Cross Stitch Stash- I Better Learn How To Do This

 I have several individual charts, 4 sets of Q-snaps (2 sets of 6 inch, 1 - 8 inch, 1 - 11 inch) some needles, six books of ornaments and smalls, and several pieces of Aida fabric.

Here are some of the charts I have.  I have not kitted these up, but I have the chart, so that's a beginning.


Berry Days at Thistle Down Farm by Brenda Gervais.  I bought this from 123Stitch.com


This is a kit I found on ebay


Christmas Jar Ornaments.  This is a kit I think I bought from 123Stitch.com


I found this chart on etsy


Cinnamon Stars by Plum Street Samplers.  I bought this from 123Stitch.com


Grandma's Quilt by Little House Needleworks.  I bought this from 123Stitch.com

Patchwork Sewing Machine by Michaela Learner.  I bought it from her etsy shop called Chartsandstuff


Books I have for counted cross stitch include lots of small Christmas ornaments.

1.  The Complete Book of Cross Stitch and Counted Thread Techniques by Eleanor Van Zandt for Readers Digest.

2.  The Encyclopedia of Cross Stitch Techniques by Betty Barnden

3.  Better Homes and Gardens A Cross Stitch Christmas Timeless Treasures published in 2000


1.  Better Homes and Gardens A Cross Stitch Christmas Needlework Treasures published in 2003.
2.  Sweet Nothings for Christmas 9 Cross Stitch designs by Judy Whitmas for Leisure Arts
3.  Fast & Festive 50 Christmas Designs - Cross Stitch for Leisure Arts from the Design Works Crafts,          Inc. Collection



I also have this chart which was a freebie I found on line.  I started this, but I was having trouble with stitching, so I put it down.



With all these supplies, it's time to learn how to cross stitch.




No comments: