Pages

Wednesday, April 21, 2021

Crocheted Christmas Tree Garland is finished.

 I finished sewing all the pieces together, then I braided the four 80 foot strands of crochet to make the garland.  It took a while to braid it together but it is now done and I am happy with the result.  Dear daughter has not seen the end result yet.  She wasn't sold on the original idea but I think she will grow to love it as she uses it each year.  

I am moving on sewing more cloth napkins, starting some embroidery projects, and making patriotic decorations.  I have a quilt top that is almost half done that needs to be worked on and I want to start doing cross stitch.  I have to learn how to cross stitched.  I tried cross stitching last year but I was having trouble getting into it.  I decided recently that I must have been having trouble seeing the fabric so I bought a pair of magnifiers that you wear on you face like a pair of glasses.   So no more excuses, I have to learn to cross stitch because I have several books of Christmas ornaments and several charts to stitch.



No comments: