Pages

Sunday, April 15, 2018

Souvenir Fabrics

  I have just returned from vacation.  I was treated to a trip to Hawaii by my daughter for my sixtieth birthday.  She rented a condo on the beach at Kona and an SUV.   We drove all over the island looking at sites.  We went to Volcanoes National Park and spent six hours hiking and having lunch at Volcano House.  We went to a black sand beach.  We drove to Hilo to see the Lyman House, Akaka Falls, and Rainbow Falls.  We went to a luau at the Marriott in Kona.  We swam at the beach at Hapuna State Recreational Area and we went star gazing on Mauna Kea.  It was a beautiful trip.  She even made time for us to do a little fabric souvenir shopping in  Honokaa at a little shop called Too Stitch. Here are my finds.  I bought two yards of each of these. 




No comments: