Pages

Thursday, April 19, 2018

Just Getting Over The Hawaii Jet Lag

   Wow, it's taking me awhile to get over the time difference while I was in vacation.  I finally got some of my things back to normal in the house.  I had to clean up my bedroom because when I went on vacation I moved a bunch of stuff into my bedroom to make room in the rest of the house so the cat sitter wouldn't have to search for the cats.  I also shut my bedroom door and put a do not enter sign on it.  It was one less room that the cats could hide in.  This morning before work I also took time to clean out the winter clothes from my regular closet to move into my storage closet.  I even threw away some old clothes that don't fit anymore.

  Here is the lone hexie flower I worked on while I was flying to Hawaii.  Once we landed I never picked this up again.  On the plane rides back, I was too busy sleeping to do any sewing.  I fell asleep every chance I got.  I slept in airports, on flights and even slept on the car ride back home.



     Here's an old project.  I made this quilt several years ago.  It was gifted to my brother and his wife.  I used some of her favorite colors in the quilt and she loved it.  This is the Sugar Flowers quilt pattern by Jera Brandvig of Quilting in the Rain.  It's a free pattern and you can find it here.




No comments: