I spent last evening removing the paper towels from the back of 56 - 10" string quilt blocks while I watched some television. It took me a few hours and this is what I had left when I finished:
Today I put the quilt top together. Here it is:
This one is just as pretty and colorful as the one I made last month. I'm so glad I'm keeping this one. I have lots and lots of strings left and I will probably make another one of these at some time in the future but I have two other quilt projects waiting to be started, so I will be starting those soon.
I ordered the backing/binding fabric just a few minutes ago from Fabric.com. I bought 5 yards of Kona Cotton in Honey Dew. This bright yellow green will be a really nice solid frame for all this color. The row of string blocks to piece into the back is done, so I'm ready to get this one finished.