Pages

Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Scrappy 16-Patch Blocks

   I finished my red plaid nightgown.  I didn't match up any of the plaids on the seams so it's not very pretty and I won't show a picture of it.  Suffice to say, I love it and that's all that matters sometimes.

   I started working on my next quilt project.  I'm making a scrappy quilt with 16-patch blocks set with white sashing.  I finished these three blocks.  I'm planning a quilt with 35 blocks, 7 rows of 5 blocks each.  The white sashing fabric should arrive by Saturday.



    I washed 4 1/2" yards of muslin this evening.  I bought it this morning at Walmart.  It was $3.97 a yard and I took all the material that was left on the bolt.  I will be making a lining for the "Needle Art From My Heart" vest with some of this muslin.  The rest of the muslin will go into stash.









No comments: