Pages

Tuesday, November 17, 2015

You Can Never Have Too Much Blue Fabric

   I just organized my fabric stash.  It was a real mess after the last few projects I did from stash.  I do this about twice a year to organize my fabric by color and weed out little scraps I know I will never use.  I couldn't make myself take a "before" photo of the mess.  It was a complete disaster.

   I have a boatload of blue and blue print fabric.  See the pile in this photo.  It's more than double the amount of any other color I have in my stash.



   Not much red, one piece of Christmas fabric, but look at that stack of pink and green.



I think I have just the right amount of purple and white.


Here it is organized and put away in its container.



1 comment:

Jamie Bassett said...

You are so good for keeping it under control!