Pages

Monday, July 11, 2022

The Quilt Is Finished.

  I machined sewed the binding on last Friday and that project is done.  So glad.  I'm thrilled it's finished and I'm thrilled with the finished product.  I will be posting pictures in August after it is gifted.  

   I like to keep track of how long projects take for some reason so I'm figuring this quilt took about 60 hours.  The most involved part was making the hsts for the stars. It took awhile to make over 500 of them.  Between cutting, sewing, pressing and trimming all of them it was daunting.  All the effort was worth it.  The quilt looks great.

    Moving on to make some Mickey ears for our Disney trip later this year and a couple of Christmas decorations.  I pulled out my Vintage Christmas Lori Holt book to make the train block.  I may make another if I have time before Christmas.  


No comments: