Pages

Tuesday, September 14, 2021

More Halloween Embroidered Decorations.

 These are like the ones I made last year.  I found a few more quotes and sayings that I wanted to memorialize, so I pulled out the embroidery machine and bought a yard of orange fabric and a yard of purple fabric.   I made two of each embroidery except for the first one.  I wanted a set for me.

You can't scare me, I'm a nurse.  This one goes to DD.



Let's fly witches.


Ding dong the witch is dead.


Fly my pretties


Head witch in charge


Sleep, those little slices of death; Oh, how I loathe them. (Edgar Allan Poe)


I became insane with long intervals of horrible sanity. (Edgar Allan Poe)


hocus pocus time witches



So I'll be adding 1 inch borders to each of these and then putting envelope backs on each.  The pillow inserts are being made for each pillow with my fiberfill and white muslin.  So easy to make and lots of fun.  

No comments: