Pages

Thursday, November 5, 2020

Revealing Secret Birthday Presents I Made

My baby turns 44 today.  Here are two of the secret birthday presents I made for dear daughter.  I had to give her the pillow early so she could use it before Halloween.  The main fabric was the fabric I used to wrap her gifts last year and I had a little left.  I made a 14" pillow cover for her and for myself with the leftovers.  


The large tote bag was made with some fabric I found in my stash.  DD loves maps so I thought it would be a nice idea to make her a tote bag.  The bag measures about 18" by 18".  I even quilted it with some batting.  



I'm also considering the embroidered pillows I made last week as part of her birthday present.  She is also getting two shirts, a pair of earring, and a cookie spatula that will be put in the large tote bag.  I made her a rum cake, gingerbread cookies and brownies for her sweets on her birthday.   

No comments: