Pages

Monday, November 16, 2020

Finally Found A Use For Something I Wasn't Using By Painting It

 Last December I bought this very small two tiered tray from Amazon.  I thought I could decorate it for various holidays, but when I got it and it was so small (about 12" high all together) I couldn't decide what to do with it and I put it away.  Last week I was baking and painting some pine cones to use in my Christmas decorating and I thought the pine cones would look nice in a red bowl but I don't have a red bowl, so I went looking around the house for something to put the pine cones in or on and found the tied tray.



I thought I might paint it red for the holidays but painting it navy blue to go with my kitchen curtains would be better and I could still decorate it for all the holidays.  I sanded and painted the trays navy blue and put a blue gingham bow on it.  It's a great place for small holiday decorations.





No comments: