Pages

Sunday, September 13, 2020

Making Projects From My Stash

 I found some fabrics in my stash for a three holiday projects.  

I made this tree block with fabric left over from a project last Christmas.  I made it into a pillow cover for a 14" pillow form.



I found this leftover Halloween fabric that I bought last year to wrap daughter's birthday present and I turned this fabric into a pillow cover for a 14" pillow form.  The costumes on the dogs and cats crack me up.



I used scraps to make these cute pumpkin blocks that I will turn into wall hangings.  I found the templates at this link:  Scrappy Pumpkin Tablerunner.  The navy blue one is mine and the turquoise one is for dear daughter.  I place the applique pieces on a 13" square piece of muslin.  I still have to sew down the applique pieces, quilt and bind them.




I used a new tool while making my pillow covers.  I used the Lori Holt Seam Roller.  I like it a lot and I think I will get a lot of use out of it.



After I finish my pumpkins I continue with my scrappy quilt top.  After I finish that quilt top I will start on one of the three quilt tops I have planned.  After I make those four tops, I will start making string blocks again.  I have two big storage boxes of strings that I need to use up.

No comments: