Pages

Saturday, March 30, 2019

Printing on Avery Fabric Sheets

      I finally used up my package of Avery Printable Fabric Sheets.  The package comes with 5 sheets and I used a sheet a couple of years ago on a project so I had four sheets left.  I have to get another package of these.  They are fun to use.

      I had this copy of a picture that I wanted to put on fabric to use in a couple of bags.  I copied this picture from a tote bag that I bought last year.  I had to give the tote bag away but before I did, I copied the picture from it.

      I love the Avery Printable Fabric Sheets.  They print really nicely and the picture comes out clear.  The only thing I have to check before using the sheets is how to load them into the paper cassette so I print on the right side of the fabric sheet.  I'm keeping two of these printed sheets and dear daughter will get the other two.






No comments: