Pages

Sunday, May 27, 2018

I Love This Fabric

   I mentioned that I bought a fat quarter bundle of Bake Sale by Riley Blake.  Well, I actually ordered two of them, even though I didn't know what all the fabrics looked like, I fell in love with the background colors and some of the obvious designs, like the gingham.  The other designs include flowers, mixing bowls, cake stands, recipes, cherries, and some stylized dotty fabrics. I took pictures of all the color groups and fabrics in it.  I had to share. 




This fat quarter has two color designs on it.  I had never seen that before.  So fun.


More colors.






    Some of these fabrics will end up as hanging dish towel toppers because, hello, kitchen scheme.  I don't know where the rest will be used but these fabrics will be used carefully and thoughtfully because I am in love with this collection.


No comments: