Pages

Thursday, January 25, 2018

Crocheted Poncho

     I started this poncho last November after I bought a poncho pattern.  I did not make the pattern that I bought, but I ended up getting an easier pattern from a youtube video.  It was super easy to make.  I made the poncho then I added the ribbed collar.  This is the first poncho I have every made and I will not hesitate to make another when I have some time.

    I used acrylic yarn for this poncho and it's really soft.  I like to work with acrylic yarn.  I don't have to worry about bugs eating my project if I use acrylic.  I used Lion Brand Heartland in Great Smoky Mountains colorway that I bought from Michael's.  I bought ten skeins to make this poncho and I have three skeins left.  It's a beautiful dark grey color.




No comments: