Pages

Friday, July 24, 2020

Playing With My Embroidery Machine

            Last year, my dear daughter and I were walking through Hobby Lobby and she saw a towel with "Bake me a cake as fast as you can." embroidered on it.  I told her I could make that.  

            I finally finished that embroidery for her today.  She also asked me to embroider Mark it with a B.  She likes that because her last name starts with a B.  I put these on some gray fabric for her because she wants to frame both of them.





             I had to learn how to embroider these on my Brother PE770 embroidery machine.  I had never done proper phrases on the machine before and it's not very well explained in the instruction book, but I figured it out.  I had to do each line separately and I wrote down the adjustments so I would have them handy in case the embroidery went wrong and I had to start again.  The machine jammed up while I was doing a sample as my first try at this so I made my notes on the adjustments of each line in case the machine jammed up while it was going.   The second try went very smoothly and I was ready to make the final embroideries.  I will also use the adjustments to make a set of these embroideries for myself.  


No comments: