Pages

Saturday, November 30, 2019

Cats and Christmas Decorations

     I did my decorating in the house for Christmas.  I pulled out three big bins of decorations and got it done last night.  I don't put up a regular Christmas tree because I have two cats and I gave up my precious Christmas tree when the cats came to live here.  I do have a nice collection of small trees and I put those on my dining room table. 

    One of the newer things I bought to decorate for Christmas this year was this pretty ceramic mixing bowl that I found at Marshalls.  I added a small lighted tree to it.  I found the tree at Lowes, but I also saw it at  Joann's and it was cheaper at Joann's.  I love it.  This picture was taken on my kitchen counter but this mixing bowl and tree will not stay there because, well, cats.  I know that any large glass decorative items I want to keep need to be placed on the floor.  My cats can be kind of crazy when they are chasing one another through the house.  If the bowl is already on the floor, I don't have to worry about it.





No comments: