Pages

Friday, January 18, 2019

My Crafting Projects List

In keeping with my efforts to get organized this year.  I'm updating my crafting projects list.  I have been keeping this list ever since I realized that I was buying project materials faster than I was making projects.  This list reminds me that I either have a kit, materials, or the fabric for what is on this list and these items are kitted up with everything I need to make it in a two gallon storage bag with the corresponding number on it from the list.  In the case of the crocheted afghans, all the yarn is in big storage boxes with the unfinished pieces.

Some of these items have been on the list a while but that's because I don't work on the projects in the exact order that they are on the list.  This is a dream list.  I usually just pick whatever grabs my attention and sometimes (most of the time) I start a new project that's not even on the list.

Here is my new and improved crafting projects list.

1.  Piece and quilt pink and orange Grandmother's Flower Garden
2.  Piece and quilt a St. Patrick's Day block for a door decoration
3.  Make vinyl cross stitch project bags
4.  Make photo jewelry with the diamond glaze and bezels
5.  Cross Stitch Witch's Inn
6.  Piece and quilt  Little Red Riding Hood top
7.  Finish the fabric embroidery hoop decorations
8.  Piece and quilt Christmas table runners
9.  Knit dishcloths
10.  Make up zipper pouches with fabric already cut
11.  Finish making your wizard's wand
12.  Crochet angel ornaments with white cotton and silver metallic crochet cotton
13.  Make 10" string blocks with strings and paper towels.
14.  Make snowflake ornaments with clothes pins
15.  Make stuffed Christmas trees to place in small tin pots
16.  Knit Christmas tea pot cozies for the small blue teapot and the large white teapot with pom poms.
17.  Cross stitch Christmas ornaments (kits)
18.  Make Christmas hanging dishtowels
19.  Make candy bag pouches
20.  Knit a pair of socks for me
21.  Crochet the colorful ripple afghan that is started
22.  Crochet the granny square afghan that is started



1 comment:

Jamie Bassett said...

LOL! We have similar lists!! teehee!