Pages

Monday, October 29, 2018

I Thought I Was Finished Making Fall/Halloween Decorations

I really disappointed in myself.  I am still not finished with all my Fall/Halloween decorations that I want to make.  I still have a Halloween table runner that is partially cut out.  It will be made in the next week, but not in time for Halloween.  Once I finish that table runner, I can get started on my Christmas projects.

This past weekend I made myself some hanging Halloween dish towels.  I love these.



And tonight I finished decoupaging cards and paper napkins onto painted 8" x 10" canvas panels that I got at JoAnn's a few weeks ago.  The panels came in a pack of three for about $7.99.  I think I had a coupon as well.  I already had the paint and the Mod Podge.  I bought the cards a few weeks ago and the paper napkin was a donation from dear daughter.  She likes to do decoupage projects as well.

This is the front a greeting card that I decoupaged.  I think I got this card from the Dollar Store.



This is the paper napkin.




This is my favorite.  I love this card (my daughter has a Cairn terrier) and I love the paint treatment I gave the panel.  So much fun.  This card was more expensive, it came from Target.



No comments: