Pages

Tuesday, August 14, 2018

Some Cross Stitch Charts I Love

  Now mind you, I have never cross stitched before, but I want to start and I know, it's early for Halloween, but I wanted to share a link to a chart I bought because I love it so much.  I think this will be the first chart I ever cross stitch because it's just so clever.

Link To Clever Halloween Cross Stitch 


Here's another chart that I bought and love.

  Link to Christmas Cross Stitch 


Here's another chart that I haven't bought but I like this one a lot.

Link to Pretty Cross Stitch


I found free cross stitch charts on the DMC website here.  All you have to do is sign up for a newsletter and you can have free charts for flowers, bugs, borders, tiles, small animals, alphabets, and tiles.

I found this free cross stitch pineapple welcome chart on Pinterest.  Link here.

Here are some very cute free charts from Country Living.  Link here.

There is another place I found free cross stitching patterns, but you had to sign up for a newsletter with an email address and they also asked for your physical address.  I did all this because there was one chart I could not live without.  The site is called cross-stitching.com and the link is here if you don't mind giving out this information.

No comments: