Pages

Tuesday, July 24, 2018

A Little (Emphasis on Little) Peek

   I have been doing my secret sewing this week and I have one project half done.  Here is a sneak peek at what I have been working on.



   I have also been busy knitting dishcloths.  I have to make a couple more dishcloths and I will call it quits for the year.  I finished three dishcloths in the last four days. 

   I'm watching Flosstube on youtube and learning about cross stitching.  I have never done any cross stitching but there are some super cute charts out there.  I couldn't resist buying some of my favorite charts and a couple of little kits to start off with.  I will be starting off stitching on 14 count Aida cloth.  This is yet another craft that yields lovely projects but the sky is the limit as far as how much you can spend getting to the end result.   There is hand dyed floss, hand dyed fabrics and lots of accessories and notions to help the cross stitcher finish beautiful pieces.  I'm enjoying watching Floss Tube and seeing all the pretty finishes.

No comments: