Pages

Thursday, December 28, 2017

Christmas Fabric Collection

     I’m starting a collection of Christmas fabric.  I’ve never had a really big Christmas fabric collection because when I needed Christmas fabric I would buy just enough and use it up.  But now that I’m expanding my Christmas sewing to include pillow covers, napkins, and potholders, it’s time to have a collection for Christmas sewing.   I found some really cute fabrics this year and I’m also including the pieces of pretty homespun that I bought to make the tree and wreath ornaments this year. 




     This collection will be stored in its very own container so I can find them during the year when I get an urge to work on Christmas 2018 ornaments, pillow covers, hanging kitchen towels, napkins, or potholders for the holiday. 

    And I'll definitely be shopping for more Christmas fabric throughout the year to add to my collection.


1 comment:

Christine S said...

I’ve got a collection started also. I’m hoping to get more holiday quilts done this year. They are my favorite :)