This is the fabric before I turned it into a pillow cover.
And this is the front of the finished pillow. I made the pillow envelope style. It was really easy once I got the fabric made. I put a muslin back on the fabric and I sewed the fabric to the muslin for stability. The muslin also gave the fabric a lot of body.
I started my patriotic door decoration for next summer. It's a simple star, 10" squares made into half square triangles that is super easy to make.
I have the rows put together now and the backing is sewn to it. I didn't put any batting in it, but I am going to bind it with top with the back and I'm using the blue fabric to bind it.
I should have the binding done in a couple of days and I'll share the finish with you.